2016 4K-7 SUMMER SCHOOL
The Burlington Area School District will be offering remedial Summer School support in the mathematics & reading/language arts areas during the 2016 summer term. Summer School is remedial and intended for students who are recommended by the classroom teacher.
- Summer School will be held at Waller Elementary School (195 Gardner Avenue) for pre-kindergarten to seventh grade.
- Summer School will be held from July 5th to August 4th (Monday – Thursday) from 8 am to 11 am
- Registration for Summer School has begun with registrations being accepted until June 10th. Registration forms are available here and in the school offices.
- Registration forms can be turned into any school office.
- Registrations will not be accepted after June 9th without the approval of the Summer School Director.
- There is no fee for Summer School.
Students will have the opportunity to receive free breakfast and lunch during summer session if you choose to participate.
- Breakfast will be served from 7:30 am to 8:00 am Monday through Thursday.
- Lunch will be served from 11:00 am to 11:30 am Monday through Thursday.
For more information or questions, contact:
Mrs. Susan Mosher, Summer School Co-Director
Mr. Scott Schimmel, Summer School Co-Director
PLEASE NOTE: Grades 8-12 Summer School is running Monday - Thursday, June 20 - July 28, from 8:00 am to Noon at BHS.